PDF files require Acrobat Reader to view and complete. If you are experiencing difficulties opening a form, click here to upgrade to the newest version.of Acrobat Reader.
Download and Complete a Form
- Do not attempt to complete the form in your browser window, as you will NOT be able to save your information.
- You must:
- provide all the information requested on the form
- when applying for a Lodge or Organization, send a copy of the completed form to the Lodge President and Secretary
- Some completed fields do show properly when completed using Preview on Macinstosh computers. Please see comments below.
- To download a form:
- Right click the form name
- Select "Save target as..." or "Save link as..."
- Download the form to a convenient location on your computer, such as Desktop or Downloads.
- Open the form using Adobe Reader. Adobe Reader DC is the latest version and can be downloaded here.
- Complete all the information on the form.
- To sign the form electronically:
- Choose View > Tools > Fill & Sign from the menu bar.
- Click "Sign" above the form.
- Click "Add Signature" and type or draw your name or attach an image file with your signature.
- Click "Apply" and use the cursor to place your signature in a signature field.
- Be sure to add your title below your signature.
- Detailed information here.
- Click Save to save the form on your computer.
- Click Print to print a copy of the form for your file.